Thursday, September 12, 2013

What's the Point

Some of the solutions to what's the point were doing something to do with a point on a map or something to do with a fish hook. I chose the fish hook because i thought it would look good with stippling and crosshatching. I chose a light source coming from the top left so the went from lighter to darker with stippling. I chose pen over ink wash and pencil. I chose it because I thought it looked better and it was easier to show lighter and darker. The techniques I used to create this work is stippling and crosshatching. I took risks stippling in this project because when we were doing out practice I wasn't very good at it. So that was the only risk I took. The message I am trying to convey is What's the Point. The way i conveyed that is by drawing sharp objects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment