Thursday, January 9, 2014

Book Carving Project



I came up with my idea for the book carving project by choosing the them scientific rhen I chose to incorporate a space type of scene into it. It was very inportant to come up with a clear plan because if you didnt you couldnt start because you have to know how you are going to do your layers and make it look as good as possible. I faced challenges in this project from the beginning. I was cutting my border and I was rushing and I cut through about 20 pages. That was the only major drawback I had during the project. I overcame this by cutting out all of the pages and just starting new. I didnt really relate the book to my theme but I chose to do a space theme and show a good, and creative design that looks appealing. I took some risks by doing very curved lines and doing a somewhat difficult design. I feel that the overall project I created was succesfull because I tried to challenge my self. Thats why this was a succesful project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment